Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Belated thanks

Between nurturing my family, travelling, the business, and home remodeling I have had no time to blog. So before December hits, I would like to take a few minutes to give thanks...for faith, family, and friends. In that order. I've tried about six times now to put into words how I am feeling, but everything seems to fall short or sound corny, but you know me!

Even in my worst moments, I am certain of the blessings in my life. And when doubt creeps in, I am reminded of all the things God has brought me through--both big and small. I have found that every single day there is something to be thankful for, something to smile about. And if you're reading this, I can almost guarantee that you are among those blessings.

Without making this entry a novel, I can merely say with all humility and sincerity that I am so absolutely thankful God has given me this life. It is a gift. The very best gift.

No comments: