Monday, April 6, 2009

No Internet...

...is so frustrating this-day-in-age. It is how we check the news, update family all over the globe, and monitor the weather for Daryl's business--amongst other things. But since Friday afternoon, we have been unable to get internet connection even though our box says we have full signal (we have a satelite connection)!!!!

So tomorrow it looks as though I will be on the phone to see what the issue is. FUN.

In the meantime, I'm thankful for connection at work so I can see how our family and friends are doing!

In other news, I had FIVE wonderful days of no vomiting--that promptly ended this morning when I woke up :( I am thankful for Zofran and its many generics! I pay $19.60 for 12 tablets of the generic instead of $177.60 for 12 of the brand-name version.

All in all this pregnancy has been quite the ride! I think that this little one is aware that it is the last one in the Daryl Yount line, so its giving me a pregnancy to remember ;)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

oh sis-in-law I am glad you some days of not being sick but hate to hear that you have to deal with the hassle of not having the net, it is very frustrating indeed. Praying for you all and baby #4
love you

Andrea said...

I'm glad to hear you had a mini-break!! Praying for your health and the little one's!