Saturday, February 9, 2008

7 Months


Our sweet Sophia turned 7 months old...and we celebrated by driving through a whiteout (see below)! Sophia just gets sweeter with time! She is so full of personality. Our favorite trait is her amazing smile (as you can see in her "swing shot").

She is still toothless (which is rare in the Yount gang--her sibs had teeth by four months and a mouthful at one year) but we're not complaining! Daryl likes them staying gummy...he says they look so grown-up when the teeth come. I like the fact that I'm not getting biten :)

It was my first whiteout experience. Totally wild! We could barely see to the end of our hood, let alone anything else. What is typically a 3 1/2 hour drive took us nearly EIGHT hours! I'm just thankful that we have kids who enjoy travelling and do it well. And I'm thankful for friends who were praying and calling often to see how we were fairing in the snow. Next time, though, we'll gladly stay home!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

so why does it take so long for your blogs to post? I just saw your 7 months and Chris homing today March 7th and I check often. by the way what is your email address?

Sarah said...

oops i meant chris coming home