Friday, June 13, 2008

Rainy days

Okay, okay. I know that most of you check in rather frequently to see pictures of the kiddos. Trust me, I've heard "update your blog already!" more times than I care to count. Daryl misplaced my camera when we returned from our whirlwind Cincinnati trip, but thankfully I have a few backups in my arsenal of photos! I'm praying that I can find it soon--I've missed so many good shots this week!!

Rainy days are now the kids' favorite because they take the rainwater from the sills of the screened-in porch and do Sophia's 'do...it is quite funny! We've had a couple of rainy days recently so, needless to say, Sophia got all "dolled up". Brayden calls it "The Poof". Sophia actually enjoys it too--as long as they don't restrain her in the process :)





No comments: