Sunday, November 21, 2010

Because...


Because I pray that their bond will only grow stronger as they, too, are growing.
Because I already miss these warm summer days and their little, dirty, bare feet!
Because they truly already are each other's fiercest enemy and fiercest ally.
Because this moment in time is so precious with them.
Because they are so girly...and bring out the girliness in me.
Because I have more pink piles of laundry than anything else.
Because they love their little sister and accessorize her to the max!
Because they know they are princesses with a love for the King.
Because they think their brother can rope the moon.
Because they love bows and bangles and beads and ballerinas.
Because they love frogs and froo-froo and frosting and Fancy Nancy.
Because they love their Daddy.
Because I never expected to have them!
Because I'm so thankful for all the pink in my life because of them.
Because they hold my heart in their sweet little hands.
Because I can't imagine my life without them.

3 comments:

Adam & Val & Aubrey & Annie said...

This makes me even more anxious to have my next little girl! Can't wait to see Aubrey and her sister together like your girls. :)

Mandy said...

Val--I'm so excited for you! Seriously, these girls are a blessing more than I ever realized. I had the silly thought that I would have all boys! HA! Joke's on me =)

Greg & Stephanie said...

Adorable! Can't wait to see you!