Saturday, November 20, 2010

Blog fallen prey to my OCD...maybe?

So I have an issue with posting regularly and keeping up with everyday life. I think that any one else reading this who happens to also blog at any point in their life is shouting, "Amen!". My problem is, I would love to do a daily post with a picture. Doesn't have to be amazing. Doesn't even have to have alot of my ramblings. But it does have to be just right.

But, for the moment that is not happening.

It's not for lack of wanting to do it. Oh, if only that were the reason! For me, its more of an OCD or perfectionist issue. Better yet, its a birth-order thing. That's what it boils down to. Yeah, that's it. Because I have all kinds of wonderfulness in my mind of what I'd like to do and how to do it....it is just the doing it part that I grossly fail at achieving.

So, now that I've complained and whined and blamed my lack of posts on something that at least sounds legit--I'm getting back to it. I MISS IT!! I read quite a few blogs almost daily--a little check-in to see how friends and family are doing. And I don't want to be the blah blog anymore with no updates! I've got lots of things to write about. Four kids will leave you with LOTS to share. =) And LOTS of humbling, too!

Lookout. I'm back. And I'm excited.

No comments: