Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy 30th birthday, Daryl!


Today is my man's 30th birthday :) I know that I am biased, and with that being said I can say with all that I am that he is the greatest blessing of my life. It may be his birthday but the kids and I are the ones with the gift! Thank you, Daryl, for being the greatest blessing to me/us. You carry many titles: husband, Daddy, son(-in-law), brother(-in-law), grandson(in-law), nephew(-in-law), uncle, cousin, friend, Christ-follower, boss, Youth Group leader, etc. and you carry them all so well! I am continually amazed, loved, inspired, uplifted, challenged, and humbled by you, the man you are, and the man you constantly strive to be. Mere words will never be enough to exclaim my gratitude, my love, and my devotion firstly to God for blessing me so richly and secondly to you for sharing life with me! I celebrate you, your life, your hopes, your dreams--even more so knowing how quickly it almost ended four weeks ago! Happy birthday, Daryl. I love you more every day. We're looking forward to enjoying dinner with you tonight! As always, YOU ROCK!!

7 comments:

Adam & Val & Aubrey & Annie said...

Happy Birthday, Daryl! We are so thankful for God's hand of protection on your life. I'm thinking it's time for you to get an office job!!! Love you guys!

Adam & Val & Aubrey & Annie said...

btw, would that happen to be the Caribbean Sea?

Greg & Stephanie said...

Happy 30th Daryl!!! You are a great guy, daddy, hubby, and all those other things Mandy said. :) Hope your day is blessed with lots of good things! We love you!!!

Granny said...

Happy Birthday Daryl! We are so thankful you are here to celebrate this day. Love Jim & Barb

Erica said...

Happy Birthday (Uncle) Daryl!! Hope it was a great one! Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you and your family! Hope we see you all soon!

Love,
Weebs, Scott and Maddie

Mandy said...

Yes, Val, that would be the BEAUTIFUL Caribbean when we visited Cayman in Dec 2006!! This pic wasn't taken too far from your house :) And I am agreeing with your suggestion of an office job for Daryl!

Andrea said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Daryl. We love you very much. How does 30 feel? I have 3 up on you! ha! I hope you had an awesome day!