Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Walk to Remember

Sophia took her first steps back in the beginning of August. Like her brother and sister, however, she has only recently begun to master it with a HUGE toothy grin!! I'm actually thankful that none of our kids were early walkers. I've really enjoyed watching their progress and honing the skills necessary to take off on foot. All of them, Sophia included, went from taking just a few cautious steps here and there to just deciding one day to stand up and take off! Quite surprising and exciting all at the same time. I managed to grab a few shots yesterday as Sophia came after me down the hallway. While I forgot my flash thus making the first shot a huge blur, her expression is priceless! And you can also see the game wasn't so fun to her anymore because Momma kept moving her back while Momma remained further away to capture the moment! Oh the torture of it all ;)




1 comment:

Andrea said...

She is so sweet. Very cute pics!