Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The Beginning...



Well, this is (hopefully) the start of something special. A little insight into the wild & wonderful world of our family! I struggled (at 11pm) to come up with something creative as our title--I thought that it summed us up quite nicely at present...seems that's what my life entails--babies, blankies and our business...who knew that all of the above at the same time could be so lively, entertaining, and sometimes draining??
Anyways, I am hoping that this site will give all of our family a chance to see the kids growing (its happening WAY too fast) and also to enjoy hearing some stories of our weekly antics and the like. We really have a good time around here--NEVER a dull moment. And I must admit that I am truly enjoying it! Well there are days or moments in any given day when I think, "Huh?", but I think that every parent feels that. Nonetheless, life is good. I have a phenomenal man sitting beside me on this wild roller coaster we call life--and I'm lovin' every minute of it. Yes, life is good and God is good....all the time.

2 comments:

AP said...

Hey kid...are you insane or genius? This is the best idea by far. I love the picture and I love the connection. What better way is there? Can't wait to see all you crazy Yount people :)

Granny said...

Brayden Boy you are handsome even with your eyes claosed. Savanah love the tongue. Sophia the picture is all about you.