Thursday, October 25, 2007

The beauty of Fall







WE LOVE FALL !

Its amazing to think that God created all of this for His glory and our pleasure. He speaks to me so vividly through His creation. I am always humbled and in awe of Him when I'm outside...especially in Fall. He could have just made the leaves fall off in one day, but instead He paints them all different colors, gets the lighting at sunset just right, and scents the air with that crisp, fresh smell so that I'm standing there in utter amazement at the beauty of it all...and of Him.

The kids and I have been having a blast in the leaves. Brayden & Savannah ( and me, too!) love seeing all of the pumpkins and watching all of the farmers around us harvesting their final crops for the season. We're drinking up all of the local homemade apple cider that we can because, like everything in life, this too will pass. Truly, to quote one of my favorites, This is My Father's World!

4 comments:

shelli (michelle) said...

These pictures are so awesome! The color of the trees are amazing. I am waiting patiently for our leaves to change.

Second picture of kids:
Baby Phia: Vannah, you are so funny!!!
Savannah: Phia, you think that's funny, watch what I can do with my shouler!

Brayden: Hey, is that a spider on my toe????

shelli (michelle) said...

That first picture of the kids is killing me! Diva is making such a Pap Bodie face!!!!!!!!!

Mandy said...

Your posts are the best, Tia! Iput the one of the trees on here especially for you. I believe we were talking just prior to me taking them! I miss you and your gang. I wish we could get together for a hayride!

Granny said...

Mandy, Love the pictures. Even love the clothes hanging on the line, country living is great! Can't wait to see you all.