Friday, January 11, 2008

Fashionista??


Savannah is at the age where she wants to dress herself. For all seasoned parents out there you know that this can be a VERY interesting time (and quite funny, too). This morning she insisted on going independent in dressing herself. I was allowed to pick out a shirt and pants, but she did the "accessorizing". Here is the finished product. Not too bad, I must admit!

Note the boots on opposite feet and the hat courtesy of big brother, Brayden.

She informed me after appearing in her gitup that she wanted to go outside to ride her tractor! Hey--she'll be one of the cutest tractor drivers around, right?

4 comments:

Sarah said...

cute. hey I remembered you wanted my address it's:
9925 Blue Ridge Blvd
Kansas City MO 64134

Adam & Val & Aubrey & Annie said...

What a doll...I think it is so cute when kids get to that stage...

Wanda said...

Mandy, I love the pictures of your family. And I have to tell you, you are an incredible writer. I accidentally stumbled onto "Babies, Blankets and Business". I read each of your blogs and I found myself crying through many of them. I know without a doubt that God led me here. Your love for you family is clear and your love for you heavenly Father is unmistakable. I've been so stressed out as a mom and a wife and reading some of the things that you wrote reminded me of why I love being a mom. You have encouraged me so much. Continue what you are doing. It truly is amazing.

Mandy said...

Wanda--
Thank you for your kind words! I am truly flattered. You made my day...I know that God often works in mysterious ways and I'm thankful that I can be a part of His work to encourage you. I'm hoping to see you again sometime soon! And as for me and my blog...we will keep serving the Lord :)...and giving me an outlet!