Thursday, January 17, 2008

An uplift worth sharing


My God is working right now all over the world in big and small ways. He's at work all around you just as He is me. If you doubt this for even a second or, better yet, if you believe this as strongly as I do then you need to check out this blog here called "Confessions of a CF Husband".

And have the tissues ready. You will certainly need them!

As you visit there, know that my prayer for you is this: that no matter what you are facing in life you know in your heart that God is bigger, is in control, and loves you more than anyone--ever. Reading this blog has touched me in the deepest areas of my heart and has given me a true example of what it is to praise God in the storm and in the sun--to truly lay it all down at His feet. It has caused me to hug my husband and kids even tighter, pray without ceasing, complain less, give more thanks for every day blessings, and gain some true perspective in what is important: faith, family, friends. In that order.

I pray that your life will be altered too. And that God will continue to get the glory!!