Saturday, September 27, 2008

HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY TO ME!


Today I am 30! And, yes, I'm happy about it (as you can see in the photo above). No sadness here, no feeling sorry for myself, and certainly no feeling as though I am old and need to hit something (like below)! :)



I am embracing 30. I love this phase of life, the fun, the challenges, the relationship with my husband, kiddos, and our families--I am so very blessed! Besides, I already had my "getting old" breakdown at 20. Yes 20. I had a real issue with turning 20 and decided from then on I would celebrate each milestone. And celebrating I am in grand fashion...currently scrubbing the kitchen and living room floors, cleaning the bathrooms, and doing the laundry! HAHAHA! But only until about 5--then I'll clean myself up and celebrate in style with my family :)

And who knows, maybe I'll even get around to posting some pics of our celebration ;)

3 comments:

Granny said...

Happy Birthday Manders!!! Hope you have a GREAT day. Sorry we missed the celebration (Granny's leg could not make the trip.) Hoping to pick Brayden up from school on his birthday.
Love Pap & Granny

Andrea said...

Happy Belated Birthday! 30 is an awesome age! Congrats! I hope you had a great time at your celebration! :)

Sarah said...

Happy 30th Mandy. I didn't know it was your birthday but Im glad you had a good one. You are holding up just fine honey!Ha Hope you have many many more! Love you...Aunt Sarah