Thursday, April 10, 2008

Happy Birthday, Elle belle!!





Today is Elle's day! 10 years old...WOW!! I would love to be sharing some of her yellow cupcakes with chocolate icing! YUM!! Seriously, our niece is one of the most creative, funny, quick-witted, beautiful young ladies I know. And, no, I'm not biased...okay, maybe a little bit :) Of the few things in life that I would like to change, living closer to her and the rest of the gang would be at the top of my list. We don't get to hang out as much as I would like, but do I ever love the time we do get together!! She is so funny and bright (hmmm, sounds like a few other people I know...great genes must run in the family, right?!) and I'm usually dying of laughter within the first few minutes of our conversations. She truly is a trip! I can't wait 'til the next time we can all hang out, explore the creek and the woods, play Crazy UNO, and just have fun again!

So Happy Birthday, Elle. Today our gang is celebrating YOU! We love you, Elle. You ROCK, girl!

1 comment:

Granny said...

I miss all my grandchildren soooooo much. We need to get together, all of us, this summer.