Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Long time, No entry...

I apologize for the absence to those of you who regularly check-in...however small, yet so very special that group may be :) However, life is busy and full as usual! I have been so busy enjoying my family and our yard and the weather rather than blogging about them--so I'm very far behind. I will be posting a TON of pictures (hopefully) tonight/wee hours of tomorrow morning with all that has been going on in our lives.

So check back and be ready for lots of random photos and info!

And just as an FYI, we are loving Spring! What an amazing display of God's beauty and handiwork. This is the first time in my life that I actually witnessed the daily developings of the leaves on our many, many trees (33+)! It has been the neatest thing for us to admire.

May you hear God's voice in the birds' songs, see His majesty in the budding flowers, feel His presence in the spring breeze, and know that He is LORD all around you today!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

looking forward to those pictures. thanks for the comments I am beginning to wonder if any one reads it you are the only one who leaves comments. I guess blogging isn't a big thing in central PA:) 28 days!!! love you

Granny said...

I can't wait to see the pictures, and yes I can relate to the God's splender of spring, with my view. Sarah we Western PA people are big on blogs. I check yours daily and love your new hair do.

Granny said...

I am trying out my password. It will not work on Erica's.

Andrea said...

Looking forward to pics!! The kids are growing up so fast!! The wonder of God's world is AMAZING!! I was sitting out on the rocking chair, last week, admiring the beauty of HIS creation!!

Granny said...

Sarah, I feel your pain about the allergies/sinuses. I am eating my perscribed medicine like it is my favorite candy.

Sarah said...

Get a Neti Pot its an instant cure check out my new blog about it

shelli (michelle) said...

Still waiting on for pics!!!!!!!!!!
I know you have a spare moment, skip the shower and put up the pictures!!! Don't make me come up there. Oh, so that's your plan, huh? Well if I was a smaller girl, maybe I could drive up to Sarah's and squish myself into one of her suitcases and hitch a ride home! (longest run-on sentence in history). But being that I am roundly blessed, that's not going to happen. Plus my children would be furious! Put new pictures of my kids up, now!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss them. I am their favorite aunt on your side. If I wasn't, they wouldn't call the other ones "aunt shelli". They know where the love is!!!!!!!!!!!! ( I told myself I would never comment again, after that last episode, but I lied........sue me, but I have already asked the Lord to forgive me, and He and I are moving on.....deal with it Mandy)