Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Random happenings & fill-ins--PART 1

I am technologically dysfunctional this week and my computer is not turning on...I don't know. So thankfully I managed to get these 5 photos up before Miss Sophia did something to my computer. There will be a Part 2 and possibly 3 as soon as my hubby gets home and helps me figure it out.

The kids are hilarious and always full of fun. Well, almost always :) Sophia is now the master of crawling...she even chases her brother and sister. We all love watching it and listening to the laughter. Brayden & Savannah are in this make-crazy-faces-at-the-camera phase and it cracks me up, so that's what the photos toward the bottom are showing! The one on the porch is the kiddos playing without knowing I was watching and using their imaginations--I love those moments!!

Now without further ado...some recent photos of our happenings!





5 comments:

Sarah said...

WOW THEY ARE HUGE!!! Brayden looks so tall and his new haircut makes him look so much older...eek. I can't wait to them and the new house and of course you and bro:)

Sarah said...

oops forgot a word "see"

Erica said...

That picture of Savannah is georgeous she looks just like her AUNT WEEBS!! The one of the girls on the screened in porch under the umbrella is adorable!! The other ones just made me laugh! I have only been home a few days and I miss you guys so much already!! Hopefully we can plan another trip her really soon! I love you

Granny said...

I miss you all so much!!!! May Pap and I come out next Friday the 9th and stay until Sunday afternoon.

Mandy said...

Absolutely Granny! And don't forget Pap or you'll have one sad 2-year-old on your hands!!