Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Power of Prayer

I have a very special request...all of you who read my blog please pray tonight and tomorrow for Tricia Lawrenson--she's undergoing her double lung transplant right now! It is going to be a LONG night for all involved. You can get all the info as it happens at their blog site, Confessions of a CF Husband, which is linked up on the right side of your screen or just click on Tricia's name above.

I can not even begin to imagine what all the emotions are like for Tricia's family or the donor's family. But I do know that God is good ALL THE TIME. And I also know that prayer works!

Wow, I serve an amazing LORD!

Thank you so much for gathering at the foot of His Throne with me. What an honor!

1 comment:

Granny said...

Thanks for linking me to this blog. Trisha and her family has become part of my prayer life and today I rejoice she is to go home from the hospital. God is so good.