Friday, August 15, 2008

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY, UNCLE TIMBO!






Hard to believe that this handsome, young man is 21. I can still remember the day he was born, the first time I got to hold him, his first day of school when he "felt like a doofus", watching him play midget football, crying as he held my newborn little boy for the first time, celebrating high school graduation, etc. and all the while never realizing just how much he was growing up!

Bub, you have grown into an amazing man of God. I am so proud of you and who you are and what you desire to be. And I love you more than this measly little post could ever express! Thanks for being the best and only brother I have. My kids adore their Uncle Timbo...and rightly so. Hope your day ROCKS and I can't wait to celebrate with you next week!!

P.S. And when I get there...can I bite your head?? :)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday to your brother! Hope his day is awesome!