Saturday, May 3, 2008

For Tia

Savannah LOVES her Aunt Shelli (AKA Tia). Every time the phone rings or any time I'm on the phone Savannah thinks its Tia and wants to talk. Oh, happy day if it is indeed Aunt Shelli on the phone! And if not, then we have to make a phone call--pronto.

Tia sent this outfit for Savannah and she thought it was great, as always. I wanted to get her picture in it to share with the beloved, Tia. All the better was Savannah bringing this tulip from our yard "for Aunt Shelldee".

Unfortunately we can't give the flower to her in person, but we can dedicate a whole post to Aunt Shelli!! Who else can Savannah (or Brayden) call to make funny noises with or sing songs at the top of her lungs and the person on the other end sing just as loudly, laugh as hard, or encourage the noises by making a few of her own...then give a standing ovation?! Know, Aunt Shelli, that there's so much lovin' stirred into this post (and, of course, a few songs & silly noises too)!! :)

AUNT SHELLDEE, YOU ROCK!!


With Aunt Shelldee's flower


Being her silly self...the apple doesn't fall far from the tree I guess!


Like I said above....


Mom, I'm trying to smile, but you can't see what's crawling out of this flower!


Sweet Savannah Banana

10 comments:

Sarah said...

She has Payless shoes on!!! I'm so proud. Do either of the kids need shoes? There are a lot of shoes on clearance, in particular a some cars sneakers Brayden might like. Just let me know their sizes, I get a nice discount:)

Mandy said...

We LOVE Payless...and we get a bit of discount with our AAA card. YEAH! I forgot that you work there--and am LOVIN' the fact that you noticed. HAHAHA!!

FYI...Brayden is a 10 and Savannah is a 6.

:]

Sarah said...

alrighty do they need sandals or crocs for the summer? and i know what the AAA discount is, my discount is triple that:) i can check on monday

Sarah said...

alrighty do they need sandals or crocs for the summer? and i know what the AAA discount is, my discount is triple that:) i can check on monday

Mandy said...

WHOA! either or. I actually found a pair of "crocs" at Payless that look like little cars and light up in the back for $5. Needless to say, Brayden wears them almost constantly. So you'll be the bomb no matter which way you go!

Sarah said...

Yeah I know the ones you are talkin about, I can get him the the Lightening Mcqueen ones, they don't light up but they are still pretty sweet, I think I might get Jay a pair of them too. Do you think Savannah and Becca would like Dora crocs or pink tye-dye ones? BOGO ends Monday and I have some Payless Bucks to redeem:)

michelle shelli said...

Savannah, You know Aunt Shelldee (aka "TIA"), gets just as excited as you do, when we get to talk on the phone together! You mean the world to me, and I love everything about you: the facial expressions, your fabulous singing~ the Doxology #1~, the sassiness, your unforgettable beautiful face, ( by the way, your and I are going to learn to sing that song together~ Unforgettable), your silly laugh, your unwavering stubbornness, your blanket, the always lost barretts, popsicles out of the nurse's fridge, mac & cheese, you and baby pus, and every other tiny detail that makes me smile and miss you more and more!!!! You, your brother, and Baby Phia are truly heaven sent! I love you wild kids~ and let's all yell together~ "AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

By the way Mandy and Sarah, thanks alot for getting my hopes up of thinking that people posted about what a wonderful, beautiful, voluptious, loving person I was. Then to find out, it was just chatter about Payless shoes! Needless to say, my self-esteem is lower than before I read them. I may go shave my head, Mandy and Sarah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah said...

I'm confused (doesn't take much i know) but...WHAT! are you talking about Shelli? everything we discussed was shoes. the pink ones savannah has on in that one pic are payless shoes. You want some shoes too? By the way, I will sing Unforgettable with you. And another by the way, no one leaves any comments on my blog, I mean I don't have pics of cute kids to show off but come on, I have 3 comments on my whole blog site. This is Mandy's 8th comment for this post, 7 if you only count that one I left on twice by accident. You guys should get facebook its alot easier

Sarah said...

Oh I get it now, sorry I'm tired, attending 2 different churches on Sunday is tiring, but what I can I say I love my latinos. How far away from KCMO is your place of residency. Mandy maybe I'll call sometime this week it might be a little easier than writing numerous comments. Or maybe email, what's your address?

Erica said...

Those pictures of Savannah are too CUTE!! I know she loves her Aunt Shelldee a lot because everytime I am out there I am called Aunt Shelldee not Aunt Weebies. Please send me those pictures when you get a spare moment (which I know isn't very often)!!