Thursday, May 15, 2008

Smiles for your heart










Thought I'd share some pictures to warm your heart...these little ones bless my life in so many ways. I'm often humbled (repeatedly) throughout the day that I was deemed worthy enough by Our Lord to care for these munchkins! What an amazing, amazing blessing. I have been so graciously reminded this morning that my schedule and list of accomplishments is not as important as His are for me.

My most important "job" in life is the caring for and nurturing of my husband and kids--spiritually, physically, emotionally, etc. My life is so greatly blessed because of Daryl and, consequently, our three little tikes. I just wanted to share my gratitude and humbled heart for the blessings in my life today...especially because the Lord has turned my sour attitude into gratitude this morning and given me a bite of humble pie. Thank you, Jesus!!

The kiddos were out yesterday driving around the yard in the Red Race Car and it was sooooooo funny! I was chasing them with my camera in tow. Loved it!!!! Hope you have a great day!

*P.S. Scroll down to our garden post to see pix I just uploaded. The only one I was unable to get was Sophia eating the dirt! HAHAHA!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love those pics, so I know I said I got Brayden and JAY camo crocs well I exchenged them for the lightening mcqueen crocs, we got more of those in and I thought they would them more than the camo ones. See you next week!!!

Erica said...

I just love the pictures of all of them in Brayden's race car!! The one of Sophia in the laundry basket makes me laugh every time I open your page!! I hope to see you all soon!!