Monday, May 5, 2008

Miss Madison's visit

I've been telling my younger sister that I will get these pictures to her or up on my blog. I'm finally doing it--nearly two weeks later! Hey, its not like I'm busy here or anything. So here's some pix of our visit with Lil' Miss Madison, Aunt Weebies, and Uncle Scott, which by the way was a ton of fun and you can visit my sister's blog for some inside scoop on the craziness we call LIFE around here during their visit! It was a great time!


Smiling and trying to focus on Aunt Mandy...LOVE IT!



Chugging the moogs for Uncle Daryl



The first picture of Aunt Mandy holding her!



Group shot (for which Sophia wasn't too happy)



AND finally...Lt. Croyle giving Daryl some tips on his (Daryl's) SKS in our livingroom before he had to leave! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

2 comments:

Erica said...

I LOVE THE PICTURES!!! The one of her smiling and cross eyes made Scott and I laugh so hard!! The group shot is adorable and the one of Scott explaining the gun to Daaryl is priceless!! We hope to come out again soon!! We miss you and love you very much!!

Granny said...

Maddie, you look like you were sipping Aunt Mandy's cooking Sherry. (Mandy do you even have cooking Sherry?)

Uncle Daryl you look way to natural.

Aunt Mandy and Maddie: AWE

Group shot: Let me just squeeze them all.