Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Quest for the perfect shot


Here's a preview of our "Christmas Card 2009 Photo Shoot" this year. Took the photos tonight with the help of sweet Aminda. These are some out-takes in my quest for the not-so perfect photo. You know, the one in which everyone is smiling and looking in the same general direction.

Hey, I'll take just smiling at this point.

Well, I like to show the reality of what goes on behind the scenes. Just making sure that I keep it real here, folks!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Phia giving her "Pound Dog" face. For the rest of civilization it is known as a mean face.


This is Brayden's classic face--actually one of my favorites! Between him and Savannah, I'm certain this photo will make some crazy blog about jacked up family photos. And, yes, I am fairly certain that this would be the face each of them would make if there was indeed someone standing over my shoulder with a knife...


Phia's contemplating the meaning of all this and whether or not its worth her time...


These next three aren't "out-takes" per say. They were just some nice ones I wanted to share. I absolutely L.O.V.E. the two with the girls holding Ava Grace. I think that those will make their way into a frame on my wall.



Leaving you with a gem.



Again, don't say I never gave you anything.

No comments: