Monday, December 7, 2009

Singing "Willie" Nilly

You see this sweet face?


This is the face of a girl who LOVES to sing.


And unintentionally impersonate someone she doesn't even know...

Yep, WILLIE NELSON!

That being said, Phia currently sits at my feet with a Thomas book that comes with a microphone with which you can sing along. Thought you'd enjoy reading her lyrics to the songs playing--no matter what music was accompanying her. Oh, and I am typing them verbatem as she sings VERY SINCERELY at the top of her lungs...just so you don't think I am tootin' my or Daryl's horn (although I have no problem doing that if you're interested in listening):

My dad is so handsome!
My mom and dad are so pretty!
My dad and my mom are handsome and pretty!
And my dad is at work!
My dad is so handsome!
My dad is safe from the shop!
I'm so pretty and my dad is handsome!
Twinkle, twinkle little star up above the wheeled so high!
My mom and dad is handsome!
He is a handsome dude!
My mom is beautiful pretty!
My dad is a handsome dude!
I like that sound!
Up above the wheeled!
My mom is beautiful and pretty!
God loves you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thankfully she sounds (and looks) MUCH better than Willie.
Sorry, Willie. Just being honest.

No comments: